CMA FEST FLY AWAY
CONTEST LINE: 231-947-WTCM
terri harris of mesick
win a trip to the
cma music festival in nashville, june 3-8, 2020
LISTEN FOR THE FLYAWAY SOUNDER AND BE CALLER 10 TO QUALIFY! YOU'LL INSTANTLY WIN A FREE SUB FROM JIMMY JOHNS
AND BE IN THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING, HELD NOV. 18TH
THE WTCM CMA FEST FLY-AWAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Flights from TVC Cherry Capital Airport in Traverse City
- 5 – Nights Hotel accommodations
- 4-day (Thurs-Sun) 2020 CMA Music Festival Ticket which includes: **
** inclusions of 4-day festival tickets are subject to change at the discretion of CMA
- Nightly shows at Nissan Stadium (formerly LP Field - assigned seat each night)
- Early access to daytime Riverfront Park Stage
- Access to Fan Photo Line at Nissan Stadium & Riverfront
- Admission to Fan Fair X – Artist-Fan connections for autographs & photos, live music on multiple stages, shopping, merchandise & more at the Music City Center.
- Access to Daily Concerts at Multiple Downtown Outdoor Stages including The Buckle, Fan Alley, Walk of Fame Park & more!
- CMA Fest Shuttle Service (between Nissan Stadium, Riverfront & Fan Fair X)
- WTCM SWAG BAG!
MORE DETAILS ON CMA FEST: HERE!
Entrants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and be a legal resident of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or Washington, D.C. Giveaway is not open to any individual if they or their parent, or sibling, or any member of their household is an employee of Midwestern Broadcasting Company or participating sponsor.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Midwestern Broadcasting Company. Except where prohibited by law, by entering a giveaway, each entrant consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data and/or any other information contained in his/her entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials by Midwestern Broadcasting Company and the Sponsor Affiliates without additional compensation, which may require, without limitation, winner to appear in person on a television, radio or internet broadcast. In addition, by entering, all entrants, except where prohibited by law, consent to being photographed, filmed, taped and/or interviewed about the giveaway. In connection there with, all entrants grant full permission and consent to Midwestern Broadcasting to utilize any of the results of such photographing, filming, taping and/or interviewing in any and all media now known or hereafter devised and hereby release Midwestern Broadcasting Company and the sponsor affiliates from all liability related thereto.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY:
Winner, by acceptance of any prize, agrees to release participating sponsors and Midwestern Broadcasting Company from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of any Prize or while traveling to and from a location to obtain or use any Prize. Neither Midwestern Broadcasting Company nor the Sponsor Affiliates make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.