CONTEST LINE: 231-947-WTCM
Backspin with David Hayes - Listen every Wednesday at 2:20pm for your chance to WIN a $20 gift certificate from Don's Drive-In. David will play a few seconds of a song backwards and all you have to do is call in with the correct artist and title and you win!
GENERAL CONTEST RULES: (Effective 1/1/2021)
1) Employees and immediate family members of Midwestern Broadcasting, employees of competing radio stations and employees of participating contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
2) For prizes being picked up by winner, prize must be picked up Monday through Friday between 8am and 4pm and winner has 30 days to do so. Any prize(s) not picked up within 30 days from date won, will be forfeited.
3) Some prizes will be mailed. Midwestern Broadcasting is not responsible for any prizes that are lost or stolen in the mail.
4) Winners might be asked to show valid ID when picking up a prize.
5) Winners must wait 30 days before being eligible to win again on the same station. (One winner per household every 30 days).
6) Some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions.
7) Midwestern Broadcasting is not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on a phone line for a contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a studio line, automatically gives WTCM permission to record and use their name, voice or likeness in connection with the promotion of this or other contests.
8) Midwestern Broadcasting & WTCM can not be held responsible for venues canceling or postponing shows.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY:
Winner, by acceptance of any prize, agrees to release participating sponsors and Midwestern Broadcasting Company from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of any prize or while traveling to and from a location to obtain or use any Prize. Neither Midwestern Broadcasting Company nor the Sponsor Affiliates make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.